Friday, November 11, 2011

The adventures of the Ackleys!

Been a while since I have written anything! Usually is though I guess.... Well so much going on around here the past 3 weeks. Christiana was born on Oct. 17th weighing 7lbs 10oz and 21 1/2 in. long. I was induced so they that it is harder labor, but I made it through. :) Only 7 hours of labor total (praise the LORD). OH and no meds!!!!!
Our little princess is doing quite well I think. She is a little colicky but we are doing ok with that. When she was born she had jaundice pretty bad so we had to go to the doctor almost every day the 1st week she was born. That was very tiring on all of us. She is doing fine with that now though.
I absolutely love having her here with me all day. Being a mommy is amazing and awesome!!!

No comments: