Wednesday, September 12, 2012

happenings

A lot has happened since my last post. We did not get the house due to finding lead paint in it. I am thankful they found it but wish it would have been noted sooner. God is in control though and has a reason for us staying put for now. Unpacked everything and went ahead and set up the new crib in Christiana's room. Tight fit with 2 cribs in there but it will work for now.

I found out Monday that I am 13 weeks prego!!! So excited to be that far, and hoping the sickness will go away soon. Missed church again tonight because of puking. :( It was sooooo neat though to get to see the ultrasound. Toes, fingers, and a nose already visible. oh and of course the heartbeat!!!! Truelly is an awesome miracle of God. :)

Doing a yard sale this weekend at my grandparents house. My friend and I have a lot of stuff we need to sell. I think it will be a lot of fun and hopefully make some money too. :)

Have a blessed week!!!!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Congrats on being in the Mommy Way again. I didn't know you were expecting again. Yeah, I know if I were on facebook I'd know these things.
Greer told me she was engaged but didn't tell me when she was getting married. Would love to talk to her but she hasn't contacted me lately. It would be lovely to see you though. Actually I'm in NC right now, near Raleigh. Love Ya Leams!
Love,
Momma/Grandmomma Davis Parks