Friday, June 28, 2013

exercising body and mind

I enjoy exercising my body, but until staying at this house I didn't understand the importance for me. A couple days ago I found myself very frustrated and not really knowing the reason. I thought maybe it is hormones or lack of sleep. Which I guess both can still be a factor. I hate being yelled at and yelling at others. I was getting to the point that I felt myself letting go and getting so angry over the silliest things. It was so confusing because I had no real reason to be mad at anyone. It has been robbing me of joy and peace. All that said I think I need to exercise regularly. Being with kids all day long and not having much adult conversation is making me slightly crazy. Todd is working long hours right now and doing extra things at church and I do not get to see him very much. I am hoping that exercising my body will allow the excess energy I have to be used wisely. Instead of using my energy on my frustration, I will get up early and go for a run. During nap time I will lift weights and do exercises inside. Plus spend time using my brain. I will read the Word and journal or get on my blog. Please pray for me as this whole process is not easy for me. I want to be a Godly mom and wife. I dont want to be quick to anger. Prov. 16:32. :)

4 comments:

Sandy said...

You sound just like me. I have noticed that I have been yelling a lot more lately, too. Shane also works a lot and spends a couple nights a week studying at the church so it's just me and the kids literally all day. It is so extremely tiring (especially on the mind!) I will try to do more, too!

Sandy said...

You sound just like me. I have noticed that I have been yelling a lot more lately, too. Shane also works a lot and spends a couple nights a week studying at the church so it's just me and the kids literally all day. It is so extremely tiring (especially on the mind!) I will try to do more, too!

All For His Sake said...

Praying for you both. :)

Laney B said...

I JUST learned how to follow you! WOOOOT! movin on up!