Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

God is good! We are almost to the end of another calendar year and I just wanted to take some time to thank God for what He has done this year in my life. 
1. He gave us a new precious addition- Naomi
2. He has provided for all our financial struggles this year 
3. He has shown me to slow down a little and take time with Him and my little ones
4. He has grown Todd and I closer
5. He has provided all of our kids clothes this year... Amazing :)
6. He has given us many new faces in Sunday school
7. He has loved me unconditionally when I keep falling on my face over the same issues
8. He has provided me a friend in my sister in law that I can talk of spiritual things
9. He has helped me learn to cook chicken in all kinds of ways 
10. He has helped me lose quite a bit of weight since I had the baby. 

I could keep going but I will leave it there for now. :) why don't comment something you are thankful for. 

1 comment:

Anna Payne said...

Merry Christmas Leam, and I love this! :)

I think I'm going to take the comment challenge a step further and go write my own post just like this! :)