Friday, October 31, 2014

Rundown of proverbs 31

1. She is trusted
2. She does good
3. Willing to work
4. Looks for ways to help financially without compromising the needs of her family
5. Smart with money and her hands
6. Not a wimp!! (She strengthens her arms) ( I like this one)
7. A hard worker
8. Cares about others outside the home
9. Takes care of those within her house
10. She makes herself look good (this is tough one for me because I never did care how I looked before. Taking the time to put makeup on and dress nice and espicially my hair is tough for me. Much rather wear a baggy shirt and a pair of shorts.)
11. Not scared to use her talents
12. She is not lookin for a reward but knows there is rejoicing to come
13. She is wise
14. She is kind( Lord has been working on me bout this one. How I speak to my kids will impact them for the rest of their lives. Resolving not to yell but go to them and talk to them calmly, firmly and lovingly.)
15. Not lazy
16. Children and husband adore her

No comments: