Tuesday, June 14, 2011

:)












I am waiting for some bread to cook and I decided to sit and write a little. My feet have been bothering me so I thought I might as well do something while sitting. :) Oh and I think I broke my toe or severely bruised it. I keep running into stuff like chairs and walls.....how do you miss those things. haha! I certainly hope I am not the only one who does this and if I am than I like being unique even if it is painful. :)

Todd and I went and saw a house yesterday. It had a lot great features to it but I think it had a moisture problem and there is no central heating system. I am really hoping for central air and heat. Had 4 bedrooms though and an awesome kitchen but no shed for Todd. Todd wants a shed and I want an awesome kitchen. We are going to see another place on Friday. It looks good in the picture but you never know till you see it. We are just waiting on the Lord with it all. It is not pressing to get a place right away but we would like our own land.

I started a new scrapbooking album yesterday. I might work on it more today if I cant stand on my feet to get the other things I want to get done. I already started the baby album :) Pictures are fun :)


1 comment:

Anna Payne said...

This post makes me miss you a little bit. Wait, I lied. More like a lot.