Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The duties of a wife

I am in the midst of ironing and decided to stop and eat. Pot roast and carrots from last nights dinner. :) I was thinking about the things for me to do here at the house. I find myself wasting a lot of time while I am home all day by myself. Please pray for me as I have many things that need to be done. I get tired easy because of the pregnancy but I dont want to use it as an excuse for not keeping up with the laundry and the other household chores. I do not feel it is fair for my husband to work all day and then I did nothing at home to make it comfortable for him. Dont get me wrong Todd never complains and he is truly wonderful with me over my failures. So today my goals are finishing the laundry and ironing and washing my car inside and out. If there is time I will do some sewing. :)

No comments: