Monday, June 6, 2011

finding out gender of baby today!

Hey hey!!!! I am resting a little before heading to the doctor! I get to find out what gender the baby is and I am super excited bout it. :)

I am going to have a yard sale sooooooon, I hope. I want to sell a few things that I never use and are just taking up space. My grandma and mom want to join in so we should have a good amount of junk :).

I took frisbee for a bike ride this morning. He had to run to keep up and it exhausted him. His tongue was all hanging out the side of his mouth and he was freaked out by the bike. My dog is soooo interesting. :)

Oh Todd said something last night that made me laugh really hard. i was trying to talk to him and he said he couldnt hear cuz of the fan in his ear. :) hahhahaha! I finally got paid back for all the times I couldnt hear anything Momma Davis was saying :)

And Davis if you didnt see my post on your wall I need your email address. Thanks :)

Well love you guys and hope you have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Anna said...

Leam L. Leam,
I got your post. My address is cochristschild at hotmail.com.