Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bored out of my mind!!!

Today is one of those days that I was wish i was still working. I am so incredibly bored. I am sure there are tons of things to do but nothing sounds fun or appealing to me at the moment. So maybe i am bored by choice?? hmmm...... yeah probably. :)
Our yard sale went good but I still ended up with things in my house that are worth more money than giving it to a thrift store. I pray I can sell this crazy stuff. Mom went with me to the yard sale and she made a little money off some of her stuff too. I made around 75 dollars or so off all the small stuff that we had. :) Plus Todd decided to take my dad's old washer and dryer and our old washer and some other metal and scrap them so we made a little more money. Super exciting. Seems like every penny helps these days.
Sheila Iman (my friend since we was babies) is in town for only a couple of weeks. We got to hang out the other day but Im hoping we can hang out some more. Whenever she is here we usually do some sewing and I am going to try to that with her once again. I have a pattern that I bought for the baby and i want to try it. Oh I actually did my regular fixing sewing today. I had quite a few things that needed mending so I did those. Yeah I did do something today!!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

bored by choice...I know the feeling.

We started recycling to get some extra change. Shane goes a couple times a year and gets at least $100 every time.

Hope you can get to sewing. That's about all I did for the last few months of my pregnancy. Good thing, too, cause it is so hard to find a chance to sew now!