Friday, July 15, 2011

Yard Sale!!!!

We took everything to my grandmas last night to be ready for the yard sale Saturday. I am so excited to have my living room back and to sell some stuff. :) We also sold the couch that was in the baby's room so I can start to decorate. (I cant remember if I said that before.) (by the way if I say the same things a million times I blame my lack of memory at the moment. I have never been so forgetful ever!!!) Anyway I am going to go look for some paint today. Light pink! I want to stencil too but I cant find any stencils so I havent decided on what to do about that yet. The theme is giraffes and other zoo animals. Giraffes being the focus. She already has a giraffe rocking horse thing and a stuffed animal giraffe.
The only thing I do not know what to do with is the instruments. Todd has a guitar, 2 banjos, a mandolin, saxophone, and I have a guitar, a dobro, and a flute. Lets just say they take up a lot of space. :)
oh I went on a mile walk this morning! I have gained quite a bit of weight and I want the baby to take some of my weight so I am going to be careful what I eat for the next 3 months. I am going to go get some salad stuff today and healthier foods. I am not allowed to diet but I do want to eat better at least.
Well I have a busy day ahead so I best get to it. Have a fantastic day!!!!

No comments: