Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Frisbee and his new toy

Today is a relaxing day :) We are having camp meeting all week and it is full of late nights, good preaching, and wonderful fellowship. I dont know if its from sitting or not enough water but my legs are cramping something aweful so I am going to take it easy today and drink lots and lots of water. :) I have still have things to do today though. The main one is cleaning the house. It is amazing how bad it gets over the weekend.
The point of the title is to tell you that my dog has an obsession. He got a free toy in his dog food bag and is absolutely in love with it. I dont know why. He wants to play with nothing else. If you hide it he searches for it. All it is a ball that squeaks when he bites it. My dog is crazy!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anna Payne said...

:) I love you! And I love that you are blogging! Thank you for getting back into it!

Sandy said...

Wow! I didn't realize how many of your posts I missed!

That is so exciting to start doing baby's room. I am hardly started. Sheep/superheros is his theme(lol because of Batlamb). Anyway...in our old house I didn't want to decorate because I knew we would be moving soon. Now we are moved into our new house but his room is purple! So, I have to wait until we get it painted until I can decorate. Anyway..have fun and what is the theme?