Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas and New years

So we had great Christmas. My brother Micah was able to come and this is his alvin that he got. :)
Christiana did great with all the noise and excitement of the family! She was enjoying just hanging out with dad.
She likes her play mat that she got. It's nice to have a place to put her down to play. A blanket wasn't nearly as interesting.
This was before Christmas, but she was having fun. :) She would much rather have no clothes on and hanging out in her diaper. haha!
On New years eve we went to my brother, Jacob's church. He got to preach that night and it was really good. I am so glad God is working in him and Shera (my sister-n-law).
We are ready for a new year! Todd and I are going to read through the Bible in 3 months. I have tried the year thing and it never works but I heard that if I read 16 pages a day I can read through my Bible in 3 months! I am super excited to read straight through and God has been working on me about being in His word reading and studying. Love it!! This is going to be a great year!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hey Leam how are you doing with reading your Bible in 3 months? That is quite the challenge! This is my first year attempting to read it in one year. So far I am just 2 days behind but should be caught up by tomorrow. I have never read it all the way before so I am really excited to do it this year!