Thursday, January 19, 2012

God is Good!!

Since my last post......

We did not get the house we were looking, but God knows the right one for us. We will just keep looking! I got a tutoring job to help pay my way to Wisconsin!! That was a definite answer to prayer. :)
The Lord helped me read all the way through Deuteronomy and now I am in Joshua. :) One thing I notice the most right now is how Holy God is. He wanted the children of Israel to see it and fear Him, love Him, and obey Him. God also wants me to do the same. He has shown and is showing Himself mighty all around us and through His Word. Our God is amazing!!
Christiana is now 3 months old and doing very well. Sleeping through the night for the most part and Im sure loving it. :) She smiles and giggles and makes all kinds of noises now. She is a joy to have around.
Well not much else going on so that will be the end of my post this time. Hope all is well with everybody.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

hey your little girl is so pretty! Congrats on her sleeping through the night!