Friday, January 7, 2011

God is so Merciful!

Reading in Hosea this morning and I was just overwhelmed with God's mercy and goodness. Israel is running from Him and seems to want nothing to do with Him, but yet God will still take them back if they want to come back. "I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early" Hosea 5:15 God is so willing to heal us from our wickedness if we will let Him. Oh makes me consider the parts of me I dont want Him to touch :( Our hearts are so deceitful and desperately wicked who can know it? Hosea 7:2 "And they consider not in their hearts that I remember all their wickedness" We really dont get away with anything. Wow I stand rebuked.

So the past couple of days have been spent at home. I caught some kind of virus and have been ill since Wednesday. I was going to go back to work today but I was still feeling so weak and dizzy when I tried to walk around. One more day at home and then I hope to get out for a while. I just had my first real meal and it was very good. Chicken noodle soup that my dad brought over. It was good to put something in my stomach and hopefully keep it in there. :)

Todd and started a diet on the 1st of January. You would be surprised how much weight can be gained after being married for a little while. Since I am still having a headache issue, Todd wanted us to go off granulated sugar products (cakes, candies, pies, etc..) and no caffeine. So we will be done with our 1st week tomorrow. Todd has already lost 7lbs this week and I have lost 6lbs (thanks to not eating for 2 days). We are going to start picking up exercise this week hopefully. I am going to pull out the ab lounge and I am hoping to get an elliptical machine. Keep us in your prayers. To be at our healthy weight we both need to lose about 30lbs. We are going to do the diet for 6 weeks and see what happens.

No comments: