Sunday, January 16, 2011

Update

ok so its been a day over 2 weeks of our diet! I have only cheated once!! :) I couldnt help myself, but Todd has not cheated and doing great with it. Tonight I drink mint tea with honey in it. It is making me sleepy.
This morning I missed church due to a headache, but I was thankful to go tonight. We have been going through the book of Psalm and I like it. :) So many wonderful truths that you could a billion and one other songs from it. What I got out of the sermon tonight was about prayer. You can pray and pray for God to do something great in your church or elsewhere, but I need to praying that He would show up in my quiet time with Him. We will never have revival unless something changes in our day to day walk with Him, but He is such a good and gracious God!
I dropped American Lit class and I decided to pick up a different one. Not a big fan of how the class was going or the thought and preparation time that was put into it. So I will take that class elsewhere. I am going to pick up the sequel to the one I took last semester. 2nd of Paul's epistles. Should be a good class but just need to make sure I study enough.
So yeah that is what is going on here. We will be going to Reno, NV Feb. 1-9!!! I am super excited about the trip to see my grandparents, skiing, and seeing Anna!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot!!!!

1 comment:

Anna Payne said...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy excited!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I was talking with someone tonight about going boarding. :) i must call you and fill you in!! :)